Saturday, January 7, 2017

New Year Tag

Hey Gorgeous,

Here is my New Year Tag Video!
I hope you enjoy!


THE NEW YEAR TAG | STEPHANIE RAE ORTIZ

1. Could look back on one memory from last year that you wish you could relive, what would it be?

SRO: California-!!! Ugh take me back & leave me there!!

2. What was one New Year’s resolution that you accomplished?

SRO: Singing the National Anthem somewhere & I was able to do that at my son’s football Super Bowl game this year!!

3. Three words to describe last year?

SRO: Stronger, Wiser and, Braver

4. Best music related creation/inspiration last year by an artist in your opinion?

SRO: Rise UP by Andra Day, truly inspired me as I've gone through so much throughout my life relationally with people that the year prior I noticed that I really pulled back from people - genuinely connecting & this year I really broke out of that and started living life like I’m supposed to again!!

5. Something you’re looking forward to this coming year?

SRO: Lots & Lots of Laughing! My husband is one of the funniest people I've met in my life & I want to enjoy more of that with Him!!

6. What did last year teach you?
     
SRO: 2016 Life Verse | Isaiah 60:1
So it empowered me to RISE & Stand in my Rightful Stance as a Daughter of the Most High God Almighty. Carrying on & Pressing forward in His righteous standards!

7. What was your most worn clothing item of last year?

SRO: Leather Leggings, hands down I kind of have an obsession & I’m always on the hunt for sharper ones!!

8. If you had to sum up your year in one word, what would it be?

SRO: Amaze balls! Extremely good, impressive and, amazing.

9. What are you hoping for more of this coming year?

SRO: More Consistency with YouTube & My Blog (it makes me happy!)

10. What are you hoping for less of this coming year?

SRO: Impatience - I so struggle with this!! Help me Sweet Jesus

11. Best book you read last year?

SRO: Lioness by Lisa Bevere

12. What is your New Year’s resolution for the upcoming year?

SRO: Each year I have more of A New Year vision so to speak so there are many things on my goal list each year so my chances of succeeding something are greater

But this year for sure I'm going to really focus on my fitness goals.



Have you seen my last video? https://youtu.be/Vq-X8wVYkoM

ⓢⓤⓑⓢⓒⓡⓘⓑⓔ https://www.youtube.com/user/CrownedOne1984

T W I T T E R | https://twitter.com/angels_ambition
F A C E B O O K | https://www.facebook.com/AngelsAmbition
I N S T A G R A M | https://www.instagram.com/angels_ambition/
P I N T E R E S T | https://www.pinterest.com/angels_ambition/
B L O G | https://angelsambition.wordpress.com/


Thanks again for watching, love!

X O,
Stephanie Rae

Business Inquiries: crownedone1984@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Gorgeous,

Thanks for your continued love and support!
Leave your comment below

You are truly appreciated, Dollface.

Love,
Stephanie Rae