Saturday, January 7, 2017

Uptown Girl Glam

Hey Gorgeous,
Fall is here and winter is just around the corner so I thought it was a perfect time to share this Simple Go To Glam Look of mine!
Hope you enjoy this video of my 'Uptown Girl' Simple Glam Make Up Look!! 
Be sure to like this video and subscribe!!!




Have you seen my last video? https://youtu.be/UVXHKJOEotY 

ⓢⓤⓑⓢⓒⓡⓘⓑⓔ https://www.youtube.com/user/CrownedO...

T W I T T E R | https://twitter.com/angels_ambition
F A C E B O O K | https://www.facebook.com/AngelsAmbition
I N S T A G R A M | https://www.instagram.com/angels_ambi...
P I N T E R E S T | https://www.pinterest.com/angels_ambi...
B L O G | https://angelsambition.wordpress.com/


Thanks again for watching, love!

X O,
Stephanie Rae

Business Inquiries: crownedone1984@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Gorgeous,

Thanks for your continued love and support!
Leave your comment below

You are truly appreciated, Dollface.

Love,
Stephanie Rae