I just falalalalalalove this time of year. It truly is a breath of fresh air! I Hope this video helps get you in the spirit of the Harvest Season!!! I tag everyone to do this Fall Favorites tag! Happy Fall!!!
2015 | Fall Favorites Video
Fall Favorites Tag Questions – October 2015
1. Favorite Fall Candle
2. Favorite Fall Lip Color
3. Favorite Fall Drink
4. Favorite Fall Blush
5. Favorite Fall Clothing Item
6. Favorite Fall Clothing Trend
7. Favorite Fall Movie
8. Favorite Fall TV Show
9. Favorite Thanksgiving Food
10. Favorite Fall Activity
Favorite Fall Candle : Brown Sugar All Spice
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=66902196&cm_vc=200
Favorite Lip Color : MAC’s Flat Out Fabulous
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/mac-lipstick/3022868?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=0
Favorite Drink : Starbuck’s Pumpkin Spice Latte
Favorite Blush : MAC's Ambering Rose
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/mac-macnificent-me-powder-blush/4177704?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=133
Favorite Clothing Trend : Layers Layers & Leopard!!!
(leopard Beanie that I mentioned http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/david-young-leopard-beanie/4108847?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=401 )
Favorite Clothing Item : Fur Vest (this years splurge)
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/topshop-polo-leah-faux-fur-vest/4045493?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=0
Favorite Fall Movie : Pride & Prejudice: http://www.target.com/p/pride-prejudice-blu-ray/
Favorite Thanksgiving Food : My Homemade Dressing, Candied Yams & Pecan Pie!!!
Favorite Fall TV Show :
Nashville https://www.facebook.com/NashvilleABC?fref=ts
Blackish https://www.facebook.com/blackishABC?fref=ts
ⓢⓤⓑⓢⓒⓡⓘⓑⓔ https://www.youtube.com/user/CrownedOne1984
T W I T T E R | https://twitter.com/angels_ambition
F A C E B O O K | https://www.facebook.com/AngelsAmbition
I N S T A G R A M | https://www.instagram.com/angels_ambition/
P I N T E R E S T | https://www.pinterest.com/angels_ambition/
If you've read all this, thank you! I appreciate your encouragement & support!!!
I read each comment and try to respond the best I can!!!
List in the comments what other types of videos you would like to see from me!
❤
Shine Bright For HIS Glory,
Stephanie Rae
Business Inquiries: crownedone1984@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey Gorgeous,
Thanks for your continued love and support!
Leave your comment below
You are truly appreciated, Dollface.
Love,
Stephanie Rae