Saturday, January 7, 2017

Holiday Glam

Hey Gorgeous,

Here is my Easy Glam Holiday Makeup Look!

Hope you enjoy this Classic Holiday Make Up Look!! 
Be sure to like this video and subscribe!!!


Products Used: 
Eye Shadow Palette: Urban Decay Naked & Smokey Palette
Liner: Stay all Day – Stila Liquid Liner & Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil
Lips: NYX Auburn Lip Liner and MAC Russian Red Matte Lipstick
Highlighter: Becca Opal
Bronzer : Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer
Blush : Urban Decay in the color Score
Mascara: Extreme Definition in Black by No. 7 

Have you seen my last video? https://youtu.be/kJG8R0Td8bs

ⓢⓤⓑⓢⓒⓡⓘⓑⓔ https://www.youtube.com/user/CrownedO...

T W I T T E R | https://twitter.com/angels_ambition
F A C E B O O K | https://www.facebook.com/AngelsAmbition
I N S T A G R A M | https://www.instagram.com/angels_ambi...
P I N T E R E S T | https://www.pinterest.com/angels_ambi...
B L O G | https://angelsambition.wordpress.com/

Thanks again for watching, love!

Merry Christmas,
Stephanie Rae

Business Inquiries: crownedone1984@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Gorgeous,

Thanks for your continued love and support!
Leave your comment below

You are truly appreciated, Dollface.

Love,
Stephanie Rae